Dear Valued Customers,
In line with the recent concerns regarding COVID-19, we would like to assure you that Autoteam is taking extreme precaution to ensure our customers, clients, staff and entire personnel are well taken care of and safe. In addition to practicing preventative measures to reduce the spread of germs within our facilities, all of our vehicles go through a rigorous, multi-step cleaning process for each rental. We remain vigilant in upholding these practices and will take additional precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local governments.
We felt it was important to connect with you directly to share more about the steps we are taking to help keep our customers and staff safe and healthy.
• We encourage our staff to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
• All keys are disinfected and cleaned when the vehicle is dropped off and before its handed to the renter.
• All our vehicles are thoroughly sanitized paying extra attention to steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
• We are aerating the vehicles between rentals to increase ventilation as well as regularly disinfecting surfaces.
• We are not offering pick up or drop off services. We can deliver the car to your home if you are within 5 mile radius. Drop off will be returned to our location (please call for instructions).
• We encourage sick employees to stay home.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the COVID-19 around the world. The health and safety of our guests and team members have always been and will continue to be our top priority. I want you to know that we are as committed as ever to be here for you during these challenging moments. We’re in this together !
President / Owner